Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zindorf

Beginner Brayer Class

My sister Olga and I signed up to take a brayer class from Michelle Zindorf in Colleyville, TX (suburb of Dallas)in March. We were only able to sign up for the beginner class because the advance class was full. Two other SASSSC members (Laura & Deb) were able to sign up but they were in the Sunday beginners class. It was a pleasure meeting her after seeing all her wonderful work on her blog here. We arrived early to be sure to get seats together. We were the first ones there. Here is Michelle showing us how to brayer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Michell designed three beautiful cards for us to make!!

This was the first card that we made.

Photobucket
Tree on a hill.

Second card

Photobucket Wolf howling at a full moon at dusk.

Third card

picture under construction

Tropical sunset.

We asked Michelle if we could join her for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and we invited Laura and Deb to join us and two ladies from Victoria joined us as well. We had a great time getting to know her at dinner. I asked Michelle if I could be the hostess for next year. So pray that she selects me to be the Texas hostess, she will be making her itinerary for next years classes in June!! So I hope I am selected. Olga and Deb both won the first card that Michelle made in the classes. We learned a lot and had a great time in the classes. Can't wait to take one of her advanced classes soon...hmmm...maybe at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment