Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter came around real fast this year. I made these easter baskets for my co-workers and their children. This basket was made from a 6X6 designer paper, scored at 2 and 4 inches on each side. Then you cut to the middle square on only two opposite sides so that you can fold upward. Place a brad to hold the handle, sides and middle together on both sides. Fill with grass and goodies. A SASSSC member (Annie) provided us this as a make and take in one of last years meeting. They are real quick to make and I made these the night before I took them to work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you will notice in the following two baskets, I put binders clips that had "crap" on them in their basket along with candy. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment