Monday, February 22, 2010

Rehersal Invitations

My friend Neldena's son Seth is getting married in April 2010. She asked me if I would make the rehersal invitations. I cased Zindorf's card (http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/), here are the steps that I performed.

Photobucket

Clear embossed with bordering blue ink and versamark.

Photobucket

Highlighted the silverware with gray marker. Used the versa marker and covered entire silverware and clear embossed.

Photobucket

Brayered Old Olive ink over entire card.

Photobucket

Wiped off the ink from the embossed silverware.

Photobucket

Stamped background with Old Olive ink.

Photobucket

Cut plate from Big Shot circle die cut and sponged bordering blue over another smaller circle to create the plate dimension.

Photobucket

I made 50 invitations.


Photobucket

Viola! The completed rehersal invitation. Thanks Michelle Zindorf for your tutorial!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Delia, I really like how these turned out. What did the bride think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loved them!!

    ReplyDelete